Before You Start
- Make sure you have Public and Private API keys to use as part of the setup process.
- Make sure that the WooCommerce extension is installed in your WordPress store.
- In your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Plugins->Add New.
- Press on the Add New button on the top of the screen.
- Search for the ChargeAfter extension in the search control on the right side of the screen.
- Click Install Now then press on Activate Plugin button on the plugin banner.
The extension is installed in the WordPress plugins store and activated.
Alternatively, contact the integration team and ask for the WooCommerce extension file.
- In your WordPress dashboard, navigate to WooCommerce->Settings->Payments and select ChargeAfter Consumer Financing payment method.
- Press on the Manage button and you will be redirect to the configuration page.
- Fill the configuration information:
- Enable/Disable – Enable to make the module active. Disable to turn it off.
- Title - the caption that will appear on the checkout button
- Description - the text that will appear under the checkout button
- Enable Production Mode - set it when you are ready to go live. If unchecked, the sandbox mode will be activated.
- Keys - the private and public keys of the store provided by ChargeAfter
- Transaction Type - set to capture enabling auto capture at the end of checkout experience. Otherwise the transaction will be authorized only and it will require manual capture operation later.
- Press on the Save Changes button.
Done! The ChargeAfter payment method is now available on the checkout page for your customers.
Updated about 2 months ago