Before You Start
- Make sure you have Public and Private API keys to use as part of the setup process.
- Make sure that the WooCommerce extension is installed in your WordPress store.
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New
- Click the Add New button on the top of the screen
- Search for the "ChargeAfter extension" in the search control on the right side of the screen
- Click Install Now > then, Activate Plugin button on the plugin banner
The extension is installed in the WordPress plugins store and activated
Alternatively, contact the integration team and ask for the WooCommerce extension file
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments and select ChargeAfter Consumer Financing payment method:
- Click the Manage button to redirect to the configuration page:
- Fill in the configuration information:
- Enable/Disable – Enable to make the module active. Disable to turn it off.
- Title - The caption appears on the checkout button
- Description - The text appears under the checkout button
- Enable Production Mode - Set it when you are ready to go live. If unchecked, the sandbox mode is activated.
- Keys - The private and public keys of the store provided by ChargeAfter
- Transaction Type - Set to capture enabling auto capture at the end of checkout experience. Otherwise, the transaction is authorized only and it requires manual capture operation later.
- Click the Save Changes button
- You're done!
The ChargeAfter payment method is now available on the checkout page for your customers
Updated about 2 months ago