Before You Start
Make sure you have Public and Private API keys to use as part of the setup process
- Download the ChargeAfter Financing module from the Miva marketplace.
Alternatively, contact the integration team and ask for the Miva module file.
- Unzip the file.
- Sign in to the Miva Merchant Admin page.
- Navigate to Settings -> Domain Settings -> Modules -> Add Module.
- Сlick on the upload and select the .mvc file from the unpacked archive (step 2).
- Click Upload.
- In the Add Module window, click the Add button.
- On the main Miva Merchant Admin screen, navigate to Settings -> Payment Settings on the left-side menu.
- In the settings menu choose Add\Remove Modules item.
- Verify that the Available Modules group displays ChargeAfter module.
- In the ChargeAfter Financing module window, click Install.
To use the ChargeAfter as a payment method, you must use an OPAY screen with the Global Head item included and assigned to the checkout page, which is the default setup. The appropriate snippet, is automatically inserted into the global head template.
- Navigate to Settings -> Payment Settings on the left-side menu.
- Select the ChargeAfter Financing tab.
- Enter the public and private keys.
- Set the operating mode (Sandbox\Production). We always recommend to start with Sandbox mode and test the solution.
- Click Update.
Updated over 1 year ago