ChargeAfter provides multiple promotional tools:
1. Financing Banners - An advertising message that informs your store visitors of the availability of promotional financing.
2. Product Page Widget - A widget to be displayed on the product page. It informs shoppers that financing is available, it helps conversion by showing a low monthly cost, and allows the user to apply for financing ahead of checkout. More details on the product page widget can be found here.
The promotion widget has been added to the page as a part of the ChargeAfter plugin.
The promotional widget can be enabled\disabled on the configuration plugin configuration page.
Once enabled it will appear under the product title on the product page.
- In your WordPress dashboard, navigate to WooCommerce->Settings->Payments and select ChargeAfter Consumer Financing payment method.
- Press on the Manage button and you will be redirect to the configuration page.
- Scroll down and set\unset the Promo Enable\Disable Promo checkbox.
- Provide financing page URL that is a mandatory field for the widget. The URL can be a relative to the portal domain or an absolute.
- Press Save Changes button.
If you use page builder tools (e.g. Elementor) that block the WooCommerce events please follow the manual installation for the Product Page Widget below.
It is possible to add a promo credit line for a product manually (only works on the product page) using a short code [chargeafter-promo-product] . This may be necessary if your theme does not support WooCommerce hooks or you are using a page builder like Elementor.
- Navigate to the Templates -> Theme Builder -> Single Product
- Move the mouse course to the template name, additional options will appear under. Click on "Edit with Elementor".
- Search of the "shortcode" widget .
- Drag and drop the widget to the desired promo location.
- Enter in the “Enter your shortcode” field by [chargeafter-promo-product].
- Click on Apply button.
- Click on Update button to update the page.
- Navigate to the Appearance->Widgets section
- Under the ChargeAfter Promo Banner item select the area where the widget will appear.
- Go to the element where the widget was added and select the desired type of the widget. There are 3 types available: default, horizontal and vertical.
- Press on the Save button.
Updated about 1 year ago