A charge is created after a consumer places an order using ChargeAfter as the payment option.
- The new order will appear on the orders dashboard
- The charge will be in AUTHORIZED status at this stage
- The charge id will be reflected on the order details view
- Navigate to Sales > Orders, select Order.
- To capture and void a charge, you should use the built-in payment actions.
- You need to settle (capture) the charge in order to manipulate it. You can make a refund for a specific or full amount (refund or partial refund).
Updated 9 months ago
Did this page help you?