Specifying whether a product is leasable is required when offering a lease-to-own financing option (e.g. Katapult or Progressive Leasing). The ChargeAfter app treats all products as leasable by default.
Single Product Configuration
Follow these steps to tag a product as non-leasable:
- Navigate to the product catalog (Admin > Catalog > Products) and select the product to edit
- In the main section, scroll to the “Non Leasable” attribute and switch the value to “Yes” position.
- The product should now be marked as non leasable.
Multiple Products Configuration
You can execute an update on multiple products via Magento UI, as shown below:
- Navigate to the product catalog (Admin > Catalog > Products)
- Select the products to be marked as non-leasable from the list
- Click on Actions dropdown > Update attributes
- Scroll to the “Non Leasable” option, click on the “Change” checkbox, and choose “Yes” value
- After pressing the Save button a task for setting items to non-leasable setup will be added to the work queue of Magento.
Updated 27 days ago